Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Saturday was action-packed.

Sherry and I woke up at 1 and we went straight to Crowne Plaza for some hard tae bo. And then we had a nice breakfast date with Ethel at Cafe Bolero in the same hotel and then we went walking around Safa Park. Safa Park's not a bad place to hang out. Sherry and I lay on the grass thinking about the crappy men in our lives while Ethel jogged around. Then we went to Book World in Satwa for some leisurely book-shopping. I bought two Archie comic books and a book about Mao Zedong. Don't ask me why.

Got home, took a quick shower and had dinner with two dickheads and then went straight to sleep. What a way to keep myself preoccupied on what should have been a lazy Saturday.

But my day didn't end there. I had a bad bad dream. A nightmare really. Me and Guillaume dining in a cheap restaurant. And he kept on going to the washroom. When he went for the nth time I was so afraid he'd never come back that I forced myself to wake up. And then it was suddenly time to get my lazy ass to work. Jesus. I don't want any of that again.

I want a break down. A major cryfest. It's all bottled up inside me and it's not healthy. Why is it so hard to cry? Aerosmith has the answer. J-j-jaaaaaaaaded.

By the way Aerosmith is coming to Dubai in May.

No comments: