Friday, November 24, 2006

lazy friday

Literally did nothing today.
I'm trying to save money.
Must remember to take a shower before bedtime.

I just went on http://youtube.com and watched loads of Ali G videos, some enlightening documentaries about Israel and Islam and Neo Nazis, and for 5 minutes got engrossed in Victoria Beckham.

Last night I was sent out for a shoot.
I had to go around bars and find bachelors to interview.
We're doing a piece about how single men in Dubai budget their money.
"Excuse me sir, I'm Zeena working for ____. Are you by any chance single? How are your finances?"
The first ten seconds of my inquiry made me sound like a gold-digger, but in the end it all worked out and we finished at midnight.
The cameraman was getting pissed because he'd been working all day, but a Cinnabon sorted out things between us.

Had tons of carbs today and feel miserable, but Yolanda made great pasta and I couldn't say no. That means working out like Shaq tomorrow. Oh I forgot, we have work tomorrow. Monday then.

When is my favorite guy coming to see me? Only God knows.

No comments: