Tuesday, November 21, 2006


Every girl has a hoe in her.

It's a fact, just like every guy has a bastard in him.

But I just can't find it in me.

I'm tired.

I find the whole dating thing too overrated and quite frankly, just a sick way of avoiding loneliness.

But I want to be a willing victim, and I want to find the hoe in me and just go out there and have fun.

Why am I not doing just that?

Why do I stay home every night and watch Ali G over and over again and just NOT worried that I might be missing out on something good?

I don't want to be Li'l Kim, but seriously, I've been acting like a granny lately and it's just not healthy.

I started working out (nice pilates session last evening by the way), but I feel so old for all other things.


Actually I kind of know the answer to my questions.

There's only one person in this world I want to be with, and he's not available.

Emotionally or otherwise.

Sad innit.



Li'l Kim must have ONE favorite guy among all her boy toys.

No comments: