Saturday, November 04, 2006

it's getting better

It feels good to see myself a little happier everyday.
Must be the face creams. Or my new disposition.
I have NO idea, but I hope this goes on forever and ever.
I always create my own perception of how to live life,
and plan to stick to it for the rest of my life,
and not being able to stick with it just makes me feel like a failure.
But I guess that's the reason why tomorrows were made,
so that we can start all over again.
Nobody is perfect, even by a loser's standards.
And disappointment exists not because we want to sulk and point out our mistakes, but because it will motivate us to get back on our feet.
And it's ok to be disappointed in myself, because I believe that without it,
I wouldn't be a better person.
I still have a looong way to go, but paths are there to tread.
Or else life would consist of dead ends, and disappointment would be an end in itself. That would be scary. A pointless existence.

Whenever I hear someone say "It's getting better", I feel optimistic about the world and myself. There are lots of things that are getting better simultaneously, among the billions of people on earth.
While suffering is a constant experience, hope will never cease to exist.

It's so good to hear it, especially when I say it myself.

It's getting better.

No comments: