Monday, November 06, 2006

change

www.ivillage.com strongly recommends keeping a food journal while on a strict diet.

for three days now i have been successful in keeping track of what i eat everyday.

i am hoping that in a week, i will see improvement not only in my journal, on the weighing scale, but in myself.

i am giving myself one month to shed the fats around my belly and thighs, and arms.

have to find a way to keep what's left of my breasts though.

will make sure to go walking in the evenings, when it's cool.

i also find it very challenging to keep zen and not be swallowed by the hustle and bustle of sheikh zayed road.

i also gave up drinking, except for a glass of wine with a good friend.

i also had my leg checked up and i would need a minor operation on the first week of december.

i am also very keen on doing meditation, maybe this week or next.

is this really me?

i might as well practice witchcraft tomorrow, for a more drastic image change.

No comments: