Saturday, May 27, 2006

time to come home

My Thursday night was a wake up call.

Indeed, we were very important to him and the feeling was mutual.

I would never trade our talks for the world.

It made me break down and lose my poise in a
hearbeat, the moment i saw him alone and sad.

Two prodigal daughters in a family reunion.
Yes. That's what it looked like.

And we were truly sorry from the bottom of our hearts.

We wanted to be back in his arms.

In a few moments my face was flushed from having too much wine (then again, no wine is too much for us).

I let it all out and told the world off for not living in harmony with my life. And for letting others get away with hurting me.

But I shrugged it off. I didn't want to ruin the evening.

And we were happy again.

Happy happy happy until the morning, until bruch time, until next week.
Looking forward.

No comments: