Thursday, May 25, 2006

Day 3.

Day Three was mostly spent in Kish Island, sulking because the place was horrible and I didn't want to make friends with any of the following:

1) cheap girls playing cards with a bunch of lowlives who live to hoot

2) bed bugs

3) 30 somethings who think they're still hot stuff, and boasts of marrying Arabs, who just really need sex, good food, and someone to cut their toe nails.

Ok, so I had a Kitkat in the morning, but that was because of the tension , with our visas and all.

But once the plane --- which by the way looked like a public bus and ran like one too --- landed in Dubai, Fifi and I didn't waste any time. We walked all the way to the arrivals area, rode a carlift home, and as the whole Kish trip was not enough to make us bleed, we put on our best sporty outfits and worked out. Yes, I couldn't care less if I didn't sleep well, or if I just came back from Iran. We both did it. And the feeling was great. 300 on the skip rope, 3 rounds of jogging and 5 rounds of walking. Beat that.

Anyway I lost a considerable amount of weight since last week. Maybe 5 lbs, or 2 kg. Not bad. I can still feel my thighs battling off each other though ("You bastard, there's only room for one!!!"), and before either of them wins, I have to lose another 5 lbs by June 22, or else I will have to give Dh200 to Fifi. No way, no how.

So we had a few rules. No laxatives, slimming pills or disgusting herbal teas. No starving yourself to death, jsut eating right. No binge eating and therefore no induced vomitting. Clear.

Then we had dinner. She managed to make use of the oven and I managed to put apples and strawberries together to call it dessert. Oh well.

No comments: