Monday, May 29, 2006

beautiful

It's true.
I'm beautiful.
It's a fact.
And no one ever objected to that.

But sometimes I doubt it.
The minute I feel that someone has not been reciprocating my feelings, I feel so ugly I might as well date Shrek.

And my self-esteem crashes like a Kish plane wanting to get to Dubai as fast as it can, but fails to.

And my hair feels like it's falling off,
and my waist is suddenly ten times bigger than the minute before, and my toes are the worst-looking female toes in the world.

And worse, I feel dumb too.
I cannot think of a witty line to say to anyone.
I'm just me, stripped of all the confidence I've tried so hard to gain.

Yes, I am beautiful.
And I can suffer and suffer, but will never beg for someone to tell me I am.
I will prove it.

Oh yes I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»