Monday, February 19, 2007

Nice Sunday

Yolanda cooked dinner for us. She has a new Arabic cook book and made lamb shanks. Beautfiul. Then we had date pudding with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Heavenly.

After washing the dishes Fifi and I went out for a walk. To Shangrila and back. The weather was perfect and the timing was right. It was a breather, really. I think we should spend quality time together like that just talking about rubbish. I showed off my vocal stylings by singing Irreplaceable to passers by. But they weren't impressed because I also occasionally passed gas. Hey I had a huge meal.

At work the environment was light. I liked it there today. Greg liked that I submitted a roster of potential guests and I left the office while he was going through them. Kurt accused me of stealing his pen, when in fact he didn't have a pen to begin with. Rasool and Mohammed were in a friendly banter in the car going home. Fifi and I walked together to 24/7 for a snack.

All in all I can say that today was a good day. I feel light and happy. I also emailed Guillaume and checked how he was. I hope he'll reply tomorrow.

Good night guys!

No comments: