Friday, February 23, 2007

Kris and James

I had a chat with my mother this afternoon.
Being a big fan of Kris Aquino, she told me that James Yap cheated on her.. with a receptionist at a Belo facial clinic. YUCK.
That was the worst thing he could do. Not only to Kris, but in his entire life.
I bet the whole country's cursing him.

I was affected. Deeply.
A couple of years ago we all thought James was the man who would save Kris from her ugly past and elp her start a happy family life, something she had alwasy wished for. Instead, the dickhead reinforced the universal opinion that men are all bastards. That sort of scared me and the girls --- Mama, Sherry, Jen.
Don't we all want a nice guy who would never cheat on us?
If someone from the slums of some province in the Philippines could afford to cheat on the daughter of the former President and the most famous TV personality in the country, then all men could could cheat on any kind of woman.

Oh no. I was starting to really like Guillaume and it doesn't help that he's away and not emailing me. Oh no. Panic panic.

Not! I'm going out with the girls.

No comments: