Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wyson and Cookie


Wys and Cux finally replied to me! I've always been in touch with Nikko, Charm and Terri through emails and Facebook, but Wys and Cux suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth. And they're back! I'm so happy! I love them!
We're usually the ones to plan nights out and road trips and karaoke sessions.
Cux sent us a loooong email about how her house was submerged in Ondoy waters... Provident was one of the badly flooded subdivisions in Marikina and I had been wondered how Cux was holding up. It turned out she is fine. She just wanted to be alone and not to leave home, traumatized by Ondoy. She saved her new drum set and she wants to come over to Wys' place with the rest of our friends (we call 'em gigolos, long story), and jam and drink the night away.
Wyson is alive too. She has been on duty at PGH and is seriously craving sleep. She's usually lazy to answer emails but I'm glad she visited my blog and left a comment.
So I hope we will continue our correspondence until I am finally with them in December, and I hope we'll go on a really long road trip and forget that I am just there for a weeks, Wys is now a doctor on call 24/7, and Cux ever had an "I wanna be alone" moment.

No comments: