Saturday, October 03, 2009

Things to look forward to this week:

1. I just bought a basketball and I can't wait to shoot some hoops!
2. Yoga. The type of yoga Chris mentioned. Can't spell it. Lol.
3. Jogging and swimming. The usual workout.
4. My big trip. I need a short break and decided to travel alone. The guest house gave me a good deal and I am grabbing it. By hook or by crook.
5. Some of the people who owe me money will be paying me back. Hopefully.
6. Talking to my friends on the phone. I did mention the Etisalat promotion before, right? I already talked to Wyson on the phone. She was sleeping. Post duty at the PGH. She's going to be a proper doctor in January! Shame she can't be part of Team Honeymoon.
7. My mom's pasalubong. It's just a bunch of beauty products. Nothing beats kikay stuff at times like these.
8. Wearing my new clothes. The shopping spree with Momzi and Janice was awesome. I got seven items for less than a hundred bucks. I am wearing the PJ's now. They're so comfy. Better than sleeping in the nude.
9. Facial with Roy. As if he'd show up.
10. A massage at the Thai place. Guillaume and Emannuel's. Their massage parlor is the talk of the town. Everyone knows about it, even my boss. I think he's going this week. I hope I don't bump into him.
11. Maybe another haircut? My hair's a mess.
12. Flipping the bird. I gave the finger to a minibus driver last week for honking so much. I drove away before he could see my registration number. But yeah it gave me a high and I want to do it again.

No comments: