Tuesday, October 27, 2009

God knows I tried my best.
It was a long and painful fight.
It took the best of me, physically and emotionally.
I love myself and the people who love me.
And for their sake and mine, I have agreed to stop it.
Let it go.
It was beautiful, and it was fun, it was magical and very very challenging.
It was a test of patience and character.
It was certain, ambiguous, turbulent, intoxicating and fulfilling all the same time.
But maybe it was not meant to last.
It happened to teach me a lesson, which I hope I will realize soon.
It was meant to make me stronger, and test how much love I could give.
It was one of the experiences I have had that will really make a mark in my life.
It's not going to be an ugly scar.
It's going to be a tattoo that will always be there, a pretty reminder of what took place in those six wonderful months.
It will be hard to forget, but who says I need to?
I can keep it with me for as long as I want.
But I can keep it only to myself.

1 comment:

aimee rabago said...

What are you talking about here? Camels again? hehehe jk