Monday, October 05, 2009

Trash Talking



It's been ages since I took out the trash.
Sorry Ethel.
I hate taking out the trash.
I hate trash.
I try not to produce too much trash.
But I get a high out of getting rid of trash.
The moment I take that Spinneys bag out of the trash can and bring it downstairs.
I'm finally getting rid of something I don't need.
I don't need trash in my life.
I'ts good to feel clean and fresh again.
And that brings us back to why I scrub all the time.
But I don't want no scrubs.
Same for people.
If you say something and do the exact opposite, then that means your word has no value.
And the words you say and the things you do reflect your personality.
And if your word has no value at all, then your word can be compared to trash.
It means nothing.
It's not needed.
And therefore it should be chucked out the window.
If you say something, honor it.
Then deliver.
Especially if you were given the benefit of the doubt,
The benefit of the doubt is tantamount to a second chance.
Second, third, fourth.
Take those chances for granted, and people will realize that you're just talking shit.
And when they get fed up, you go straight to the recycling bin.
Or just in a dumpster.
Welcome to Payatas.

No comments: