Thursday, October 29, 2009

Time to clean my clutter.
Ok, first of all, my face.
These ugly zits are the result of sleepless nights and too much thinking.
Time to give my mind a rest and give my face a lift.
Second, my car.
Those scratches and dents should go.
I want my car to be in perfect condition, shiny and new, like a virgin.
Third, my work.
I haven't really paid much attention to stuff in the office.
Time to move my ass and get the ball rolling again.
Fourth, my health.
Yoga has been fun and I will do it again.
I am going to jog and swim again next week after work.
And of course, shoot some hoops.
My basketball has been itching to bounce back on the court!
And finally, my social life.
I have to make a few phone calls and explain why I haven't been around, or myself lately.
Time to open my doors again and say hello to everyone I have ignored for so long.
Time to clean my clutter.

No comments: