Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Things In My Head

Ters and Cris attended a family planning seminar at Quezon City Hall.
Apparently if a couple wants to get married in the Philippines, they have to attend a series of seminars and shit.
Ters said Cris was traumatized by the whole lecture.
The guy was actually telling them when and when not to have sex.
He thought he could just dictate when Cris can impregnate Ters.
That was funny.
I don't think I want to attend that kind of seminar, but if the wedding had to be held in the Philippines, I really have no choice but to sit through the whole thing.

I am finally getting around to doing what I've always wanted to do.
Basketball.
I was very hesitant before because I didn't know if the sweaty Pinoy posse would welcome me to their team.
I'm playing against one person this time, so no pressure.
Plus I don't think we'll be keeping score.
I would just work on my jump shots and lay-ups.
I can't do anything about my height but I can certainly use my width to block the opponent.

And last but not the least, I went to an event and wanted to use the toilet.
The bowl was filled with poop. Solid brown things all camping out in the water.
Floaters and sinkers.
Yuck.
So yeah I had to hold my pee until nearest Adnoc.

No comments: