Friday, September 18, 2009

Penis Enlargement, Sushi. You Know, Stuff.

This week was eventful all right. But it's no biggie. I would rather focus on the tiny details that I sort of overlooked because of one single event, and see if they make sense. Even if they don't, they're totally better than whatchamacallit.
Things like...

Roy's status message said he doesn't need penis enlargement. Ok he didn't really have to announce that. I lost my appetite. That is NOT a sexy thing to say and it would NOT get him any cookie.

I lent a stranger thousands of dirhams and would get the money back on Sunday. But asked her to leave her watch with me just in case. You can never be sure. I don't like the feeling of not being able to trust, but we arrived at a compromise and the watch is sitting on my bedside table.

Everyone on Facebook thought my birthday was yesterday. They sent warm greetings and their comments about my 27th birthday photo made me happy. :)

www.rta.ae/virtualtransport ---> uses Second Life Technology. A virtual tour of the Metro takes you through the station halls and on the train. And you can actually choose your character. Not bad.

Guillaume and his old pictures. He looked like a character straight out of That's Entertainment. That cracked me up!!! And to think those pictures were taken not long ago.

Fiona Apple, Dido, Nina Pearson, Gwen Stefani. Why did they have to write those songs????

Bret McKenzie is actually cute. Weedy cute.

I am going to give Momzi a Moroccan bath for his birthday. Ok I'm not going to put on my scrubbing gloves and run it up and down his ass. I am going to pay someone to do it. And no, it's not a macho exotic dancer. It's a Pinay I met who's been doing Moroccan baths for decades, and she's giving me a discount. Bonus - home service.

My best friend is in London, doing the very thing that destroys her. It's a viscious cycle. I don't know how to talk her out of it. If she gets tired, good. If she doesn't, I probably will.

The pig is staring at me in its cool green shades. No, pig, I will not make out with you. Not today. I arranged the toys I bought from Kenya and I threw in the pig in the pile, and I swear at this very second the giraffe is sniffing its butt.

Brian and Miss China. Things are not going great, apparently. But ok let's give the man a break.

I read my old journals. I realized how interesting my life has been, especialy in Dubai. I went through some of the longest entries and thought, "How the hell did that happen to me?" It's always awesome to read diaries. I would probably start writing my autobiography.
Or not yet. Not interesting enough.

Fridge and cupboard staples include Nesvita (rich in fiber, great taste), papaya slices, apples, chips, coffee, oats, tuna, chocolate and big bottle of champagne waiting to be popped. Like the troubled, angst-ridden school girl's cherry.

Sushi and sake last night. The Sushi Bar beats BentoYa. It's the freshest, most authentic thing in the world. The hot sake sliding down my throat paired with a nicely cut piece of salmon sashimi is officially better than spooning.
Do the Japanese think about spooning? Obviously not, they've got enough sushi over there.

No comments: