Thursday, September 10, 2009

My friend worked in a kind of company where the boss's wife had a say in everything, and according to my friend she was a real bitch.
She never really updated me on the kind of stuff she had to deal with, but I could tell that the bitch was giving her lots of shit.
And then she emailed me saying her fiancee threw an "I Hate My Boss's Wife" party for her.
Complete with party hats.
That is awesome.
It's one of the sweetest things a man could do for the woman he loves.
It's not about the party really.
It's a very creative and fun way to show her that he is actually listening to her.
That he actually understands and sympathizes.
That it pains him to see the woman he loves suffering in the hands of a someone who's not even significant in her life.
The party was small and simple. The hats were handmade (markers), but the thought is way out of this world and it is definitely what counts.
She sent me a picture, and I am tempted to post it on my blog.
But she said to hold it until she gets permission from her colleagues.
LOL.
She got a new job by the way. Good for her.

No comments: