Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Recurring Insomnia

Hey what's up.
I'm up.
After a long, almost traumatic slumber.
I succumbed to pill-popping after trying all kinds of natural ways to fall asleep.
I couldn't.
On the verge of desperation, I asked Ethel for her last two Panadol nights.
In the middle of I Love You, Man (cool movie), I went straight to dreamland.
The sofa felt like a marshmallow bed with satin sheets, and my pillows felt like George Clooney.
I woke up at 1030 AM and knew I was in trouble.
I managed to get a story out today, but I didn't start until almost 2 PM.
I was dead the whole early afternoon.
Panadol Night guarantees a total KO, longer than you want though.
So yeah no more pill-popping.
I guess the only thing you need to sleep well at night is nothing but peace of mind.
Good luck to me.

No comments: