Sunday, September 13, 2009

I have a zit.
It's big and black and it sits right beside my mouth.
It's annoying.
It's nowhere near dry and it's not going anywhere until who knows when.
I hate zits.
I get all stressed out over one and it only leads to more zits.
Zits suck.
They multiply and they happily camp out on my skin like Facebook friends.

Mama Becky used to tell me that my zits would go away.
I had a mild case of acne when I was a teenager and it sent my self-esteem down the hill.
They did go away after a few sessions at the dermatologist's office.
As did the self-esteem issues, but it made me dread zits forever and ever and ever!
Having a zit makes me want to curl up and die in a dark corner.
Well not really.
Maybe just curl up on the sofa, tucked in a cozy blanket while watching a funny movie or series.
Waiting for benzoyl peroxide to do its magic.

No comments: