Sunday, September 06, 2009

I am always lost for words when I am in front of someone I truly love and respect. I always don't get my message across. I try too hard to say something in the best way possible. When we are face to face, I stammer and look down and eventually dismiss everything with a joke and a kiss. And at this point I don't think he knows how much I love him.

He makes me happy. He really does. I may not verbalize it, but I am sure that he feels it. Whatever it is that I feel inside is so strong that it is impossible for him not to sense it. It is out there, shamelessly screaming at the universe.

This is one of the rarest moments in my life where I have stripped myself of selfishness. I just want to give and understand and love. And doing all this for him makes me even happier. Whatever happens, as long as he is still willing to continue, I will stand by my man all the way.

I am proud of him. I am. I believe in what he does and the endless possibilities that his talent can bring. He has dreams that are high up there, and he is on his way to achieving them. And I am honored to watch them come true, to see the action unfold.

According to John Gray's Men Are From Mars, Women are from Venus, men sometimes need to "retreat into their caves" when they are stressed. This could mean they would like to spend time alone while determing a solution to a problem, or simply spend time with friends to destress. They will eventually come out, feeling much better and more capable of taking care of their women.

When he comes out of his cave, he knows where to find me. I am just in the next cave, getting a facial.

No comments: