Monday, April 03, 2006

zeena in the house yo!

hate rap?
don't.
it's amusing.
it can make you forget a long day at work,
emotional issues, and for a moment drown you in
nothing but worldly pleasure.
which is very refreshing sometimes.

"She wanna shop with Jay, play box with Jay
She wanna pillow fight in the middle of the night"

" He want to run up in I ain't no regular route (hhoooo!)
Me and the girls we ain't stressin' out
We ain't birds we ain't headin' south (nnnoooo)!"

"Want u in my life and nothins gonna change
God willin, we still be doin our thang
When my six-pack's faded
Raps outdated
But thats many years from now so dont rush
Little mama just hush..."


"He called next week, askin' why I aint beep him
I thought your ass was still sleepin.
If sex was record sales you would be double plat
The only way you seein' me is if you eatin' me
Downtown taste my love like Horace Brown
Tryin' to impress me with your five G stones
I give you ten G's nigga if you leave me alone"

" I keep you workin' that Hermes Birkin bag
Manolo Blahnik Timbs, aviator lens
600 drops, Hercedes Benz
The only time you wear Burberry to swim
And I don't have to worry, only worry is him
She do anything necessary for him
And I do anything necessary for her
So don't let the necessary occur, yep!"

" It's silly when girls sell their soul because it's in
Look at where you be in hair weaves like Europeans
Fake nails done by Koreans
Come again
Come again, come again, come again, come again"

Oh God I'm on a copy paste streak again.
But really.
I love these lyrics.
THey make me feel like a black woman
in neon green bikinis
beside Ludacris' pool,
and not at my desk organizing stuff.

No comments: