Sunday, April 02, 2006

THE REASON I EVEN CONSIDERED HAVING CHILDREN



SISIKAT DIN AKO...SA PALAKPAKAN NIYO.


Oh well. I miss my Little Big Stars.

I remember when I used to be with them in the studio on Thursday nights.
Teaching them to deliver spiels, asking them to PLEASE try their best to stand still and NOT run around.

Seeing them sing with all their hearts, seeing their desire to be the star of the night, to earn people's applause and bring honor to themselves and make their parents proud.

And every Thursday morning I would wake up and say to myself, "OK, I'm doing the idiot boards again." But I would finally see them eager to go on stage and take our breaths away with their contest pieces, and doing the boards were anything but tedious.

2 comments:

Nileenam said...

it is nice to share experiences with you Zeena

Macy said...

I'm sure it was so much fun kahit makukulit ang mga bata. Hi Zeena! (: