Sunday, April 29, 2007

budgeting during my period

I am sorting out my finances and it seems to me that there is really nothing to sort out, because my salary disappears on the first week of the month. I am confident though that I am spending it wisely. I am spending enough to keep me healthy with just enough to eat everyday, keep me clean with a few toiletries, keep me happy with some extra cash for drinks and dates, and keep me sane with small investments like short courses.

When I finally get out of this financial slump, I'd like to save and save and save until I am sure that I have enough to spend in December, when I go home and spend time with my family and friends. It's so hard being an adult. Everything I do seems to have a monetary equivalent, even just making sure that I don't lose my sanity.

Feeling so uninspired lately. I feel unproductive and sluggish. It's THAT time of the month again and I hate it. Absolutely. But it's good to know that my reproductive organs are still there, functioning and happily keeping me bloated, so that if I ever decide to have children, I can.

I am looking for a parttime job so I can have enough money to save even with all my necessary huge expenses. It's going to be a busy and bankrupt month, but I believe that this move is necessary and my efforts will pay off soon. I guess for a couple of months I've been doing the same thing and I just need a change n my life --- a struggle. Everything has been so easy to me, so easy it seems pointless.

No comments: