Friday, April 06, 2007

baguio, december, mama, zoe





I can't believe my mother used the word "bling bling". I almost called her brotha after that. she was telling me how much Zoe enjoyed their Baguio trip and how nice our cousin Rupert was. And that Zoe found it funny that Rupert should wear some Baguio-made silver bling at the age of 12. Tita Amy wanted to wear funky native head dresses with Zoe and Rupert for the sake of a nice picture. Zoe and Rupert of course didn't think it was cool but they didn't really have a choice.

I died inside when I saw their pictures. I badly wanted to be with them and go around the Philippines with my family and relatives.

December, December. So near yet so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

July, July... so near yet so far.

Zeena said...

kapal mo jingo lapit lapit na ng july! hehehe.... hmmm sarap ng feeling siguro pag umuwi :D