Sunday, July 24, 2005

a refreshing night

A few weeks ago we had our SAMASKOM alumni acquaintance party, and it was my most fun night in months! I got to see my friends from college and it was very refreshing to chika, dance and laugh with them!

Jel and I had work that afternoon so we rushed home and prepared for the party, and when we got there we just had to gulp down our free beer and meet the other fabulous alumni!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me, nomer, yam, nesty and jel

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and miro. musical director ng maraaaaming live aids and vocalist of stonefree. rockstar shit!
ang istoryang dinebelop ng samaskom!
iba't iba ngunit iisa ang kwento.
buhay ang sa iyo magtuturo
matututo kang harapin ang tunay na mundo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and jel my lab. check out our latest eyebag collection!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
jel, miro, gladys, marzi ko diona, me and leng!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me, nomer, gladys. nomer my agricultural hero gets sexual with gladys while i singit singit and ruin the momentum...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
strike a pose! diona, maggie and me and nesty. uy si nesty nasa likod, paki aninag na lang.

i had a great evening! more SAMASKOM parties to come!

No comments: