Tuesday, July 05, 2005

An eye for an eye

You have to promise not to judge.
Do I judge?
We all judge. It's our hobby. Some people do arts and crafts, we judge.
-SEX AND THE CITY

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I judge. I talk about people in the spirit of humor. I am very opinionated but never confrontational. Does that mean I back stab? Backstabbing is badmouthing someone to ruin his or her reputation, and I do not have that intention. I judge because I have five senses, I have a brain, and I have a voice. Not to mention an eye for details. Or flaws.

And who says I don't judge myself? That's the disadvantage of having such a gift. I suffer the most. I judge my hair, the way I dress, the way I acted in front of a friend, the way I never seem to get something right, I judge my nailbeds for crying out loud!

So there. I judge. And I don't mind being judged at all. Judge me!

No comments: