Sunday, July 10, 2005

SO LONG, FAREWELL!

my friend said goodbye a little sooner than i expected.
there is something terribly wrong with that.
he says think about it, talk about it, face it!
i say enjoy while it lasts, make the most out of the precious time left.

don't you just hate timebomb situations?
the clock ticks and you know it will never cease to.
and the explosion just devastates you.

i cannot afford to dwell on it.
i can't handle it.
i'm not used to it.
i'm not good at it.

"Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos." -Snoopy


"I quit, I give up, nothing's good enough for anybody else, it seems...When I'm all alone it's the best way to be. When I'm by myself nobody else can say goodbye. Everything is temporary anyway." -Anonymous quotes



No comments: