Thursday, July 07, 2005

my freaky foot

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Carrie: You have to figure ... if the world's fattest twins can find love, there's hope for all of us. Somewhere out there is another little freak who will love us, understand us, and kiss our 3 heads and make it all better. -Sex and the City

We're all freaks.
But we're quick to hide that side of us because we fear rejection.
Why? We're all freaks.
It's funny how someone gets disgusted at me because I'm being myself.
We're all freaks!
I can assure you that no matter how perfect a person may seem, he or she is hiding something, a weirdness waiting to be uncovered and embraced. And be recognized as essential in his or her personality.

In the end, when I'm tired of putting my best food forward, all I have is my second best foot to count on. And if someone kisses it for all its imperfection... (what a freaky thing to do!) then good.
And my best foot can finally retire. It doesn't have to wander anymore.

No comments: