Thursday, July 14, 2005

SHREDS

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHREDS

you got away with what is yours
what's mine is still unknown
how can you not know
you cost me my patience

ive never seen your shadow
never walked through your door
ive never seen you happy or sad
i dont know what you have

but you tear me down to shreds
and i like it
confetti in your mind
that's what i am
ill shower with me
would that be all right?

i dont get tired of you
when youre not aware of me
youve caused too many daydreams
icant relate to life
ive never seen what is
beyond your eyes and hands
but i do knwo there is a way
so how long will i have to wait?

coz you tear me down to shreds
and i like it
confetti in your mind
thats what i am
ill shower you with me
would that be all right?

and if you let me in your dreams tonight
do i have the right to stay tonight?
and never wake you up
coz it feels so right

doesnt it feel all right?
i know it feels all right
feels all right
feels all right.....

No comments: