Saturday, November 07, 2009

New Cousin!


I have a new cousin! Tito Alex and his lovely wife just had their second baby boy, Roan. Alika now has a brother, and I now have millions of little cousins with contagious smiles all over the world. I have not even seen some of them, but I keep myself updated and look at their pictures all the time.
I heard Alika is a very friendly boy, and likes to smile a lot. Good. Tito Alex is very lucky to have two cute boys in his family.
I bet my aunts and uncles will never believe how much I've grown. Some of them haven't seen me in more than a decade. When I was as young as Alika, I didn't have cousins. I was the eldest. Now there's one born every year! One big happy family.
Even though I am in my late 20's, I still want to be able to play with my little cousins. When I see them, I am going to give them presents and make them laugh and just get them warmed up to the idea of having a really old cousin they've never seen before. Just the thought of them makes me feel young again. And playful and carefree. I've got to hang out with all of them before I get hitched. I don't want them to have nieces and nephews without even meeting me!





No comments: