Saturday, November 21, 2009

For G

You're simply amazing. It was one of the most peaceful, amicable endings I have had in my entire life, and you deserve a big round of applause. Until now you have managed to retain my respect and I salute you for that. And even though we're miles apart, I still feel your concern for me. You have given me reason to believe that it's possible to find good people in the world. No hang ups, no deceit, just pure companionship filled with love and understanding. And yes, we will still see each other. Another place, another time. The only thing that will change is the absence of complication. I won't test your temper; you won't tell me what to do. I won't complain about the way you do things; you won't tell me to get my act together. We will see eye to eye and hold hands, like old friends. I know that I will always have you. And you will always have me. Amen.

No comments: