Friday, June 29, 2007

awesome

Here's a list of aaaawesome things I've done (or been doing) in Dubai so far.
You can call them rubbish. I call them accomplishments.
A real boost to my sore ego.

1. A monologue at the Philippine Independence Day

2. Varicose veins treatment

3. Weekend karaoke, VIP treatment

4. Dated a guy who said goodbye in a text message (that's awesome, everyone has to experience that at least once in their lives. it makes you stronger. literally. i can now lift a 5 galon water bottle and slam it into the water dispenser without injuring myself.)

5. Voice a police report on a news program

6. Poop in a mall

7. Dance with a stripper

8. Buy a lunch bag. I've never bought a lunch bag in Manila.

9. Ignore PMS. No one's gonna save me from it, so might as well act as if it's not there. And voila, I feel 100 times more miserable.

10. Moving out. I need to save money. It may well be the hardest thing I've had to do here, because change stresses me out and makes my hair fall off. And this is some major change.

Ok hope to add a few more thing to this list in the near future.

Foward, always forward.

No comments: