Monday, June 11, 2007

One whole week of non stop working. Working to forget, working to remember, working to block off everything that I should be thinking about. So far I've been having fun with my friends and meeting new people.

There's one very interesting person I recently met and had dinner with. He dresses like someone from the Vaudeville era. He opens doors for me and stands up when I stand up. I'm super all right with chivalry but the white long-sleeved shirt and grey vest --- that was over the top and it made me embarrassed. Or maybe I deserved that kind of treatment and I should have been proud of it. Oh well. Either way I didn't quite like his Charlie Chaplin outfit on an easy Friday evening, especially when he had the potential to look like Hugh Grant. At least on one of Hugh's bad days.

No comments: