Tuesday, June 12, 2007

good things

Bad day today. The universe decided to go against me.
But as aI wallowed in self-pity I desperately tried to find something good about today. There must be at least one thing that kept me from dropping dead.

Turned out, there was more than one. I decided that it's all up to me to turn even the most trivial thing into a heart-warming experience.

Well, there's my producer telling me I did a good job.

And then there's the happy ride home with mother Anton. Never mind that he dropped me off in the middle of two green lights and I struggled to run for my life.
Well, I survived and that's a good thing.

And then there was the nice chat with Colin. It's been a long time since I've taken the time to ask him how he's doing, so this is quite a special evening.

And then there's this blog entry. I accidentally deleted everything I had written, but realized that Blogger has an autosave feature. That's another good thing.

And the greatest thing of all. . . I'm still alive after this fucking hell of a day. Tomorrow will be much better.

No comments: