Sunday, July 01, 2007

friends' sites

I got an invite from Danica. She wanted to add me to her friends list on a site called StumbleUpon. How many invites do I get to join these silly sites. Hi5, Zorpia, Facebook, LinkedIn, freaking Eskwela. I used to be a big fan of these sites that were suppsed to get you more friends and make you popular, but guess what, I've stopped joining. Friendster is all I need. Friendster got me intro trouble, but also saved my life, and made me discover stuff that I wouldn't find out if not for the excellent friends networking service it's got. It also cracks me up, when I browse and see how my old friends have become. Anyway my point is, I don't need new friends, or new friends' sites. I am ok with Friendster's services. And no freaking friends site ever had true friends for members. They're usually fly-by-night predators who think they're hot stuff. Even on Friendster, they have demons. But that site's my turf and I can handle them. And even if I couldn't, I have enough real-life friends to turn to. Thank you.

Ok that didn't make sense at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AGREE ako dyan tsong,,,,,