Thursday, June 29, 2006

WTF is this day!

This is definitely a bad day.
My period is taking a backseat, but assholes are taking over!
At work where most of the people have never heard of manners and racism is discreetly embraced, I try to keep a straight face and pretend to do my work efficiently, when deep inside, I am falling apart.

Several reasons.
I hate the nature of my job, I hate papers, I hate sitting all day long and I hate taking orders from dumb people.
I hate waking up early in the morning knowing that my boss doesn'give a damn about my career, and the interview I had with him on the day I started was baloney.
I hate not being able to take long showers and smell the soap suds and blow bubbles in the bath tub (ok I'm not a sopa model but I need it to recharge!!!).
I hate my carlift driver who thinks she owns DUbai, and has the nerve to refuse to take me home because she's spending too much on petrol. Well, she smells like petrol!

By the time I get home I want to just forget about everything and sing songs in the bathroom, smoke a cigarette before napping, and watch AFrican shows on Colin's new plasma TV. (He rocks!!!)

No comments: