Monday, June 26, 2006

Right

Why do I never believe those cheesy forwarded text messages that say things like, "Don't stop loving etc etc...because you never know when the right one will come." What a bunch of BS! How many freaking Right Ones do you meet in this lifetime? As long as there are trees to produce divorce papers, we'll never know.

My first Right One couldn't have been more honest with me on the night we broke up. "We've lost that spark. And I met a cute Chinese girl."My second Right One wasn't right for me at all, according to my friends and later on, firsthand experience. Well, how many other Right Ones will come to rain on my single parade?

And the not-so-right ones? I love them. They're fun and hard to get and they drop me like a hot tamale.

See the conflict?

Is there a not-s0-right one that can turn into the Right One?

Yeah RIGHT!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

that's why in the words of "Samantha," don't look for Mr. Right. Look for Mr. Right-now.=)

Yeah whatever aimee. I never practive what I preach. I suck.