Friday, June 02, 2006

heart attack

You gave me a heart attack.
I thought I froze my heart a long time ago,
and I would never be affected by anyone or anything.
But you spoke of something and suddenly I had this pain in my chest.
It was as if you said that to kill me.

I would wake up in the middle of the night
to hear your voice echoing in the room.
The same words would pierce right through my heart.
And I would not dare anyone that I was having a heart attack.

My heart used to be fine. Open. Alive.
But I hid it when some people decided to ignore it.
And now, you want to take a peek.
No please.

Not another heart attack!

1 comment:

± said...

you have a stronger heart than you think sweety... keep the faith.
but dont let anyone peek in there...
always keep the truth burried deep..

muwaah!