Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I got an email from Cookie and it was all I needed to brighten my day.
Cookie is one of my friends who tell it like it is. Nothing is too complicated or hard for her, because she always goes back to basics, and I'm glad she reminded me of MY fundamentals. There is really no problem that I cannot solve. I'm great, I'm a kickass gigolo pretending to be a girl. I'm worried that I might be losing my luster in an environment that doesn't encourage much creativity. In Manila, being surrounded by a bunch of sinful creatures made me think out of the box, made me witty and smart and inspired. I don't think there's much room for that here. I mean there's literally no room for me here. In thirty days we need to move out. I know I don't make much sense and this doesn't qualify as a blog entry, but this is how I feel. Sue me.

PS I watched Evan Almighty last night and aside form getting a stomach ache from laughing too hard, I realized how God gives us opportunities to get what we wish for. And everyday I think I'm going through the motions, but each challenge, each action, each destination is really an opportunity for me. What kind, I would never know, but I know that something wonderful will happen. Soon. Don't ask me when.

No comments: