Thursday, August 02, 2012

A real face and budget stretcher

Finally! 
A daytime moisturizer that glides on smoothly, offers ample sun protection, and doesn't grease up my face.
Magazines and websites always say that the best moisturizers are pricey and can only be bought from high-end stores. Well, I picked up L'Oreal Revitalift off the shelves of Waitrose and it's around 60 Dirhams. That's less than $15 and around Php650. Not bad for months of moisture and sun protection.
And it is proving to be the best moisturizer ever.
And believe me, I've tried loads.
Nu Skin was great, but too expensive.
Bioderma was greasy.
Yoko was too cheap not effective at all.
But Revitalift.... it is a revelation.
As I speak, it moisturizers my face and protects it from the sun, air conditioning and other external elements including evil spirits.
It's really a godsend. 

No comments: