Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Worked my sore butt off today and it feels nice to retire at home and just lounge around like a retired businessman.
I am in my PJs that I haven't washed in months.
Fifi and I have made plans to watch a documentary about Coca Cola.
Also challenged myself to finish a liter of water before I go to bed.
Fifi and I are also writing a song about yogurt.

We're collaborating on a lot of creative things at the moment.
Songs, videos, comments on Roy's Facebook page.
We go waaaay back.
We wrote a rap song in high school in an attempt to survive Algebra class.
It's basically about why a mother should breast feed her monster baby.
So now the yogurt song.
It's going to be a measure of how much we have matured.
It will show in out lyrics and the rhythm.
We've written an awful lot, but my favorite lines are:
Hey fat but healthy man, watcha eatin'?
Well I'm eatin' a bug tub of Yogurberry!
We're still waiting to be further inspired.
Maybe our next visit to Yogurberry will allow us to come up with an awesome third verse.

No comments: