Monday, April 12, 2010

This is the shizzle!
I mean, it's one thing to have an amazingly smooth and powerful voice, but to have lived in Taiwan and actually sing an English song without the chingchong accent?
I bet my blisters this dude has been practicing since he was a little chubby boy in a small town in Taiwan.
As he improved, he decided that the town was too tiny for his voice and his dreams, so he set out to the city to brave one of the country's largest auditions.
Still chubby.
Oh who cares.
Also I like his haircut.
I kind of know how to it.
When I was a kid my mom told me that hair style was achieved by placing a bowl on your head and cutting the fringes across the forehead just below the bowl.
Anyway.. the hair, the voice, the size, and the obvious charm this boy has will take him places where noodles aren't a staple food, but maybe even some kind of last resort for takeaway cooking is just too tiring.

6 comments:

Bill said...

Ok. Almost that entire paragraph was stereotypical and racist. AT the very least its recycled and unoriginal. Tsk tsk...

Zeena said...

Bill I know you love me. And for the record you're the cutest Chinese guy in my book. And yes I checked with friends and they know about the bowl haircut. Kiss!

Patricia Perkins said...

Excuse me Sir, but have we read the same article? Because I don't think that it was racist AT ALL!

aimee rabago said...

Bill... it's not racist naman eh... she's commending him nga eh!

Bill said...

First of all, it was said half-joking and Zeena knows that. Second, while not overtly racist, it was stereotypical. Third, unless you're chinese (which I am) how do you know it's not racist?

Bill said...

Zeens ayoko na mag comment sa blog mo. The stress! LOL People need to lighten up.