Monday, April 26, 2010

Cougar Town is funny. Full stop.


Cougar Town is funny.
And scary.
I guess I got hooked because the kind of humor the show has is something that makes me want to stay home after a long day at work, and not wander in some mall praying for something exciting to happen after business news got the best of my Monday.
But also, each episode rubs in my face the realer-than-real realities of aging, and even though I am only approaching 30, it is a touchy subject for me.
But then I snap out of my foolish thoughts and go back to laughing at the harsh truths the characters lash out throughout the show.
So Cougar Town is funny again.
And hello I am not yet a Cougar.
But once dated a much younger guy and both our heads exploded.
So that was a premonition.
Nah.
Cougar Town is funny.

No comments: