Saturday, October 22, 2005

unfunny

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
last night i didn't want to talk to my boyfriend the whole day because i was pissed!!!
i wanted to get a good night sleep so i decided to hear him out at 12 MN. i thought he would be sorry
.
but to my dismay he was laughing at me! at me! for sounding so mad and reacting that way! jerk! i felt like a fool, just there for his amusement. it wasn't funny because i really thought that he would comfort me and reassure me that i was his only girl. i wanted to strangle him with the telephone cord.
but 15minutes into our talk on the phone, i was feeling much better.
god, for a while there i felt like i was trying with all my might to pick a fight with a little boy
.
i hope it won't happen again, because it's such a stressful thing to do, fighting. or trying to fight with a man who thinks i'm baloney. but loves me. after all, i'm a girlfriend, not a jester.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

press office said...

You are beatuiful girl I love you !this is virtual love.