Friday, October 14, 2005

I LOVE ZEENA!

i will think of nothing but myself this weekend.
yup, i will be an unfeeling hedonist frolicking around the city.
i started by splurging on clothes this morning with my good friend fifi.
then i had a pedicure and a manicure while napping before going to work.
then i had my brows and upper lip threaded this evening.
tomorrow i will undergo plastic surgery!
of course i'm kidding.
i want to do something really peaceful and purely selfish, like read a book
in a coffee shop, write in my journal, or get a massage.
nothing too meaningful.
what's meaningful? time for myself. i miss myself.
i spend most of my life trying to please other people,
doing what they want, giving them what they need and
saying what they want to hear.
and i bet it won't be hard to do those things for myself.
all together now! .... I LOVE YOU ZEENA...I LOVE YOU ZEENA....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: