Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friday Pig Out






















Ok yesterday's events were a blur to me.






I ate so much it affecteed my brain, and the fact that Fifi burst out laughing every five seconds wasn't very helpful at all. That means I laughed too and took more air in, making my brain more bloated than usual, like my tummy.






Fifi and I justified our pig out day by thinking that our time of the month is just around the corner and we are entitled to act like middle-aged balding men who have lost hope in their lives, and could therefore eat anything they fancied.






The menu was awesome.






We alternated between sweet and salty.






Flip, non-Flip.






Everything was dirt cheap.






The deep friend stuff didn't look healthy, but as Fifi said, we are so immune to bacteria.






We could eat street rats if we wanted too.






Enjoy the pictures! (nicked them off the internet)

No comments: