Wednesday, July 22, 2009

McDonald's is addictive.
I braved the burning heat to get myself an Egg McMuffin breakfast meal.
Shit.
I am going to jog it off later, but right now, after devouring all that rubbish topped with ketchup, I feel like a pig.
Tomorrow I am going on a health check and take my BP.
Let's see if my heart is normal.
My heart's always been normal, save for special occasions.
So back to McDonalds.
I remember watching Supersize Me and loathing the fast food chain.
But when I see the big M, Ronald smiling at me like he's the best friend I never had, and smell the aroma of deep fried chemical-induced burger patties, I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and order away.

The McDonalds Rap

Boom, Boom Boom Big Mac
Boom, Boom Boom Big Mac(this is the beat for the song...)
I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce
Don't be frontin' son no seeds on a bun
We be up in this drive thru, order for two
I gots a craving for a number nine like my shoe
We need some chicken up in here
In this dizzle
For rizzle my nizzle
Extra salt on the frizzle
Dr. Pepper my brother
Another for your mother
Double double super size
And don't forget the FRIES......................
Crispy

No comments: