Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happiness is...

1. Jimmy D'Shea giving me swimming tips on youtube.
2. Roy's cow-like build.
3. The mystery of Bernie's gender.
4. The badass chicks at the karaoke bar.
5. Haodong suggesting I sing Qing Fei Dei Yi.
6. A half-eaten McDonald's breakfast meal.
7. Raffling off Roy to the runaways maids.
8. Interviewing a lesbian couple at the shelter.
9. Accomplishing my errands for Kenya and Clarky.
10. Running at sunset.
11. Dissecting Fifi's unfounded fears at Spinney's Karama at 3 in the morning.
12. Doing the Rico Mambo no matter what song is playing.
13. My new phone!
14. Hearing my mom say I was a good kid.
15. Not getting smashed at Hibiki but still having a good time.
16. Falling asleep anytime. Anywhere.
17. Listening to 80s pop, late 90's Pinoy alternative, and all my favorite bands.
18. Roy crossing over to the third sex.
19. Roy's English.
20. The absence of RTA on holidays.
21. My much awaited Kenya trip. Lions on my birthday! Yay!

2 comments:

Cecille Cruz Nepomuceno said...

sorry zin who's roy?

Zeena said...

Hi Ces, si Roy ang cameraman namin dito sa TV station na pinag tatrabahuhan ko sa Dubai... nakakatawa lang siya kasi ang laki laki niya tapos ang likot likot niya. Hehehe. Favorite namin asarin.