Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A group of scientists in England claim to have created sperm out of leftover stem cells from an IVF treatment.
So the sterile men can eventually shop for sperm.
It does not only give males with "uncultivated" reproductive systems a chance to have children of their own.
It also makes women feel that they have a choice.
Their children need not look like their dad.
Or think or act like their dad.
I think it's excellent.
Say goodbye to the old adage "Like father, like son".
So a little retail therapy can actually lead to having a family. What's up. That's crazy.

You never know what to expect when you actually purchase sperm.
If I were to do that (I wish I wish I would never ever have to, Jesus please), I would choose the COOOOL kind.
I want my kid to dance and sing and rap and play the guitar and piano and paint and sculpt.
I want my baby to have the cutest smile and the most contagious laugh.
I want my children to come from the best kind of sperm.

My eggs are not perfect, but they're way cooler than others'.

1 comment:

Cecille Cruz Nepomuceno said...

hi zin, me too, i wish i would never have to resort to that!

ok lang sakin pangit na sperm, basta it comes from the person i love. and who loves me. hehe cheesy.